This policy may change from time-to-time. Updates will be posted here. This version is as of July 2018.
Data we collect
When you use our contact form we may collect the following information:
• Your name
• Your email address
• Any other information you provide on the form, including contact details
We may also collect information that you provide to us in emails and other communications.
What we do with your information
We will use the information to respond to your question or comment. This may include providing you with details of our services if this is what you have asked or if it is reasonable to infer from your contact that this may be of interest.
We will keep a record of your message and contact details and may follow up at a later date with marketing materials or other updates on A2Risk Limited.
We may contact you by email, mail or by any telephone number you have provided.
We will not pass your personal information to any third party without your explicit consent unless we are required to by the law.
Keeping your information secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Note on the contact form that you do not wish us to use your details for marketing purposes and/or you do not wish us to store your information.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com
We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless you have given us permission or we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee may be payable depending on the nature of the request. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By using our site, you agree to the following cookies being placed on your computer:
- _utma: records the number of visits you have made to our site, and when your first/last visits were. Expires in 2 years
- _utmb: records how long a visit lasts. Expires in 30 minutes
- _utmc: records how long a visit lasts. Expires once you close your browser
- _utmz: records the site you came from, the link clicked or search term used, and your location. Expires in 6 months
These cookies are placed by Google and to help us understand how visitors interact with our website. Google does not collect personal data, and we do not share our collected data with Google. You can opt-out by disabling cookies in your browser, or by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Please refer to your browser’s Help for more on managing cookies.